Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 6 will not charge at all when powered off

Lately I've noticed that my iPhone 6 will not charge at all when powered off. I have tried to restart my phone several times (which is another issue because it doesn't shut down when I try to do a hard reset. The phone just restarts itself automatically). If anyone can please let me know if they are also experiencing this issue, and if you have any suggestions or recommendations to fix this, I would appreciate it. Thank you.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 5:21 AM

3 replies

Mar 3, 2015 6:15 AM in response to AmishCake

I like your answer, and normally I never power my phone off. But it seems like I was having battery issues yesterday (percentage dropping pretty quickly for not even using phone or running apps or data). So I wanted to power the phone off. It's also supposed to charge the battery faster when the phone is powered off. That's the only reason.

Still hoping for more answers or suggestions before I have to place a call to Apple. 😟

My iphone 6 will not charge at all when powered off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.