Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updated iTunes to latest. Had issues placing new videos into itunes. Had to install an additional update and videos are there now. Problem now is ALL my videos on iPhone and iPad were deleted and I cannot transfer them back into the devices from iTunes!

Updated iTunes to latest. Had issues placing new videos into itunes. Had to install an additional update and videos are there now. Problem now is ALL my videos on iPhone and iPad were deleted and I cannot transfer them back into the devices from iTunes!

iPad 2, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 7:05 AM

There are no replies.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.