Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I print emails?

I am able to print documents, pictures, but I can't print emails. I get a print out of outlook.com-my email address, date and time

on the top of the page, the body of the emaIl is blank, at the bottom of the page there is what looks like the web address where

the email was printed from.

I have tried to cut n paste the emails to notes, but can't figure out how to cut n paste, I don't have an apple

keyboard yet.

Mac Mini OS X Version 10.9.5 processor 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7

Mac mini, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 8:40 AM

6 replies

Mar 3, 2015 9:01 AM in response to lllaass

Im not sure what the Mac Mail app is, what I'm using is outlook.com.

Is the Mac Mail app the icon at the bottom of my dash board that looks like a stamp

with a flying eagle or hawk? It says mail when I hold my cursor over it.

When Im printing Im viewing the mail message.

Ill try to print the email from the App I described above.

Thanks for the quick reply Illaass

Mar 3, 2015 9:25 AM in response to 8149

Ok, that is the Mac Mail App. I managed to print 1 page, the first page. I wanted to print

page #3. I tried to do this, I clicked print icon upper right of page, get a drop down box,

selected from, selected page 3 of 3, display was blank, clicked print, pop up came up said

I selected to print blank page. I cancelled, selected print all, it printed only the first page. Tried again,

selected from, print 1 of 1, printed first page again.

How do I print emails?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.