Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have given my daughter my old iphone 5. When I come to sync it how will itunes know to put her music and apps on it and not use mine

I have given my daughter my old iphone 5, when I come to sync it, how will itunes know to put her music and apps on it and not put mine on there?

iPhone 5

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 6:15 AM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2015 8:26 AM in response to christinefromcumbria

Hello christinefromcumbria,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that your daughter now has your old iPhone 5 and you would like to sync it to iTunes, but are concerned about syncing multiple devices with your iTunes library. In this situation, I would advise reading over the attached article which gives a few different ways you can accomplish syncing with multiple devices.

How to use multiple iPhone, iPad, or iPod devices with one computer - Apple Support

Have a great day,

Joe

I have given my daughter my old iphone 5. When I come to sync it how will itunes know to put her music and apps on it and not use mine

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.