Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Thunderbolt Firmware Update 1.2: continua aparecendo. Mesmo depois de fazer atualização com todos os periféricos desconectados, Esta operação é repetida varias vezes e continua aparecendo. Não teve falta de energia no momento pois uso nobreak,

Tenho um MAc Mini i7 16GB, com monitor 27" via minidisplay, a atualização Thunderbold Firmware Update 1.2 fica sempre sendo oferecida mesmo depois de muitas atualizações, já rodei o "D" no boot e nada é apresentado, zerei a PRAM e nada, usei modo de segurança e nada. O que posso fazer para acabar com isso que veio acontecer depois do Yosemite, antes não acontecia com a mesma configuração e periféricos.

agradeço ajuda.

teofilosouza@hotmail.com

Mac mini (Late 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 7:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 7:22 AM

Google translate:

I have a MAC Mini i7 16GB, with monitor 27 "via MiniDisplay, the Thunderbold Firmware Update 1.2 update is always being offered even after many updates, as I rode the" D "in the boot and nothing is displayed, zeroed PRAM and nothing, I used safe mode and nothing. what can I do to stop what came to pass after Yosemite, did not happen before with the same configuration and peripherals.

thank help.

Have you tried:

Thunderbolt Firmware Update 1.2: Keeps reappearing and Thunderbolt ports and Target Display Mode may not work - Apple Su…

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2015 7:22 AM in response to Teófilo

Google translate:

I have a MAC Mini i7 16GB, with monitor 27 "via MiniDisplay, the Thunderbold Firmware Update 1.2 update is always being offered even after many updates, as I rode the" D "in the boot and nothing is displayed, zeroed PRAM and nothing, I used safe mode and nothing. what can I do to stop what came to pass after Yosemite, did not happen before with the same configuration and peripherals.

thank help.

Have you tried:

Thunderbolt Firmware Update 1.2: Keeps reappearing and Thunderbolt ports and Target Display Mode may not work - Apple Su…

Mar 3, 2015 8:30 AM in response to Teófilo

Did yo do this:

This occurs when a self-powered Thunderbolt device (other than a directly-connected Thunderbolt display) is connected to a Thunderbolt port while installing the update.

To resolve this issue:

1. Shutdown your computer.
  2. Disconnect all Thunderbolt devices.
  3. Wait 10 seconds.
  4. If you are using a Mac mini with a Thunderbolt display, reconnect the Thunderbolt display directly to your computer via the Thunderbolt port. Do not connect other Thunderbolt devices at this time.
  5. Restart your computer.
  6. If the Thunderbolt Firmware Update 1.2 is offered, download and install it and restart your computer when asked. If the Thunderbolt Update is not offered, the update has installed correctly.
  7. Reconnect all Thunderbolt devices.

Mar 3, 2015 10:41 AM in response to lllaass

Ja fiz este procedimento, porem não resolve e continua a surgir a atualização.

Tirei todos os cabos, e instalei a atualização tudo correu certo, porem no proximo boot, vem novamente a solicitação de atualização, parece que esta bloqueado a porta Thunderbolt já que não aparece no informações do sistema.

Quando uso o adaptador minidisplayport para hdmi, o monitor funciona porem fica pedindo a atualização novamente.

Isso só ocorreu após o Yosemite, antes não existia este pedido constante de atualização

Não sei mais o que fazer.

Mar 3, 2015 10:59 AM in response to Teófilo

Google translate:

I have done this, but it does not resolve and continues to emerge update.

I took all the cables, and installed the update everything went right, put in the next boot, again comes the update request, it appears that this blocked the Thunderbolt port as it does not appear in the system information.

When I use the miniDisplayPort adapter for HDMI, the monitor works however is asking the update again.

This occurred only after Yosemite, before there was this constant update request

I do not know what to do.

The Apple 27" Thunderbolt display

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC914LL/B/apple-thunderbolt-display-27-inch?fn ode=39a084c7546f94d02ec686e7f77e545d35f9…

only has a Thunderbolt video connection(it has USB for the USB ports on the monitor). The Apple display does not have an HDMI input. Thus it appears that yo do not have an Apple Thunderbolt display and thus the update is not applicable.

Thunderbolt Firmware Update 1.2: continua aparecendo. Mesmo depois de fazer atualização com todos os periféricos desconectados, Esta operação é repetida varias vezes e continua aparecendo. Não teve falta de energia no momento pois uso nobreak,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.