Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photo transfer

is there anyway to transfer my pictures from an old iphone to my computer? when i plug the iphone in it shows a usb plug to and itunes icon but my itunes wont open my devise

iPod touch

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 7:32 AM

1 reply

Mar 5, 2015 9:49 PM in response to aggNbjf

If you are seeing the USB and iTunes logo, your device is in Recovery mode. You can try this to see if you can exit Recovery mode, but if it doesn't work, then you are going to have to restore your device to Factory Settings, and if you do not have a backup, then your photos will be wiped.

To see if you can exit Recover Mode, press down on your power button until the Slide to Power Off screen displays. Slide it to power the device off. Then power it back on again to see if the device is no longer in Recovery Mode (i.e., the Slide to Unlock screen displays).

Again, if it is not out of Recovery Mode, then you will have to follow the instructions in this link to resolve the situation:

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Best of luck,

GB

photo transfer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.