Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have replaced my iPhone 4 battery and updated iOS after that my phone is showing no service

Hi! Guys I have replaced my iPhone 4 battery, then I connected my iPhone 4 to iTunes,restored and updated the iOS to 7.1.2 after updating and restoring when my phone starts I insert the sim card but it is showing no service it shows searching... and after few seconds shows no service. After some time again shows searching and again displays no service. I have tried following:

1: reset network

2: reset my complete phone

3: changed sim card (Inserted different network sim cards)

4: Once again restored my iPhone using latest iTunes and to Latest iOS that is 7.1.2 for iPhone 4 (GSM).

5: Checked my Date and Time which is correct.

6: Turned on Location services etc and wifi as well.

7: Turn the airplane mode on and off

NOTE: Sim card not working in this iPhone 4 are working in my iPhone 4S.

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 8:37 AM

9 replies

Mar 3, 2015 8:44 AM in response to asim314

Well, if you did it yourself, then there is a chance that you damaged some other component inside the device that is causing your issue. The iPhone's are not user serviceable, and once you have opened the device you have voided any warranty and post-warranty support from Apple. I would try Google to see if you can find any other way to repair your device, as Apple will no longer look at it.

I have replaced my iPhone 4 battery and updated iOS after that my phone is showing no service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.