Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my pages and numbers are gone

i've reinstalled my software trough recovery hd and now no more pages, numbers or iwork...nothing, zero.....

MBP retina from 01/2014.....

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 9:32 AM

5 replies

Mar 3, 2015 9:35 AM in response to n vz xb zcx bcx c

Where is your Time Machine backups prior to that reinstallation of OS X. If you wiped the hard drive as part of the new installation, no unbundled OS X applications will be installed. If you didn't wipe the hard drive, and simply did an update, then the applications should still be there.

If you had iWork '09 applications installed, they would have been moved to /Applications/iWork '09 as part of a Pages v5 installation.

Mar 4, 2015 4:24 AM in response to n vz xb zcx bcx c

The current version of Pages, Numbers, and Keynote that are available in the OS X App Store cannot be installed on Mavericks because they require Yosemite. Your only hope for using compatible versions of these applications on Mavericks is via a restore from a backup. If you cannot do that, you have Pages documents that no other application in the universe can open — save possibly Preview for viewing.

If you lost iWork '09 applications, then reinstall from DVD, and then apply the Apple iWork 9.3 updater. If you do not have the iWork '09 DVD, one can be purchased from Amazon for about $21USD.

my pages and numbers are gone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.