Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My sister is getting my messages!!!!

I got an iPhone 5c for Christmas. So I gave my sister my iPhone 4 since she needed a new phone. I used my information to set up both of our phones. After awhile my sister started getting every single message I was getting and even sees everything I send out. It's becoming a problem because she's meddling. I told her to make her own account and reset her phone so she can stop getting my stuff. After making her apple ID, she doesn't want to listen and reset her phone. So what can I do???? Please and thank you!!!

iPhone 5c, iOS 8, null

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 11:12 AM

3 replies

Mar 5, 2015 9:39 PM in response to arenea96

You knew the answer. You told us. You need to have separate IDs. I cannot force your sister to use a different ID, that answer is what I provided you, and that was to deal with your parents. That or you can get her phone and remove your phone number from her message setting, but then she can just add it back. Here's one, change the password for your iCloud ID, and don't tell her.

My sister is getting my messages!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.