Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accidental removal of Apple id

RRecently I moved my supplier from Virgin to sky & as a result had to change my email address. Whilst trying to update my iPad I stupidly removed my Apple ID and updated with a new one. For a while everything appeared to be working then I noticed that when I called upitunes or apps store etc it kept asking for my old Apple id and password. My iPad will no longer allow me access to iTunes, I store apps icloud etc. Everything else appears to be working ( mail eg). HELP PLEASE!!!

iPad, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 9:36 AM

6 replies

Mar 3, 2015 2:34 PM in response to frazzm737

HHi frazzm737

THat is the problem I created a new ID before getting rid of the old one now it doesn't appear to recognise the new one when trying to get into iTunes. App Store or icloud - it asks for the password on the old ID but then does not accept that the old ID exists. Is there any solution? Fortunately I am able to access through my laptop but a solution to the iPad problem would be great as I am unable to update any apps.

Accidental removal of Apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.