Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod service

Hello,

I have the following problem: I can't connect my ipod nano to my computer. I've been trying in other computers and pc and they recognized it, but my new computer doesn't. It charge, but itunes doesn't recognized and neither explorer. I uninstall itunes and the following message appears: ipod service can't be uninstall because you don't have enough privilegs (or something like that).

I tried the followings advices:

- http://www.ehowenespanol.com/servicio-del-ipod-pudo-iniciar-privilegios-suficien tes-info_189955/

-http://kwsupport.com/2012/10/upgrading-itunes-fails-with-ipod-service-error/comm ent-page-1/#comment-83427

And these don't work. Itunes does recognize iphone and ipad.

Please, I don't know what else to do.

Thank you very much

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 11:15 AM

4 replies

Mar 4, 2015 11:36 AM in response to nuria_pituf

Hello nuria_pituf,

I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue with your iPod nano. It sounds like you have been on the right track in your troubleshooting. If you continue to have issues with your iPod not being recognized in iTunes on your Windows machine, you may find the troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

iPhone, iPad, or iPod not recognized in iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

Mar 4, 2015 12:16 PM in response to brenden dv

Thank you very much Brenden, but I'm sorry to tell you that I also tried all of the article and it's still not working. After that, I realize that I have problems also with windows to recognize usb and I read in other forum, that it's common to have the two problems and not with the iphone and ipad. I've just not found the solution to my problem yet, if you have any idea I will be very greatful.

Thank you very much.

Núria

ipod service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.