Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes could not sync calendars to iPad... because the sync server failed to sync the iPad

For about 2 weeks now, I've been getting this error when I try to sync my iPad to my iMac 27" late 2013, 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7, 16GB DDR3 memory and a 3TB hybrid drive:

iTunes could not sync calendars to the iPad [iPad's name] because the sync server failed to sync the iPad.

The iPad is a 4th Gen., running iOS 8.1.3 (up to date) with 128GB storage and 7.1GB free.

I'm running OS X Yosemite, everything is updated and have the latest version of iTunes, as well.

I've recently done a hard disk repair, but the error started before that.

Any suggestions?

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 2:18 PM

1 reply

Jul 30, 2015 8:23 AM in response to BBsAmazon

hi, I'm having that too.... Did you find a solution since then?

OS X has become really buggy...

Apple, what have you become?

The Internet Accounts in the system prefernces mess everything too. It' like an obligation to have them on there, or OS deletes your mail accounts... while in the mail prefs, it's still on... Ok to change things, but make it clear!!!

Anyway, at least if we could sync our calendars...!!! Without iCloud, yes thanks!

iTunes could not sync calendars to iPad... because the sync server failed to sync the iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.