Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have deleted my sons apple id and data from his old phone by accident as i thought i was resetting it for me to use and now he has lost everything on his new phone and his id etc does not work. Can someone please explain how i am able to retrieve

Can someone please shed some light on this???

I thought i was resetting my son's iphone 4 so that I could use it. But I seem to have erased his icloud/apple id and all of his data from his new phone too. His Apple ID doesnt work and cant be accessed as it now says it is disabled. I have tried the iforgot.apple.com website without success and have no idea how to rectify. I have requested a password change to his email address but that is not working either.

Please help?

iPhone 4S

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 2:22 PM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2015 5:46 AM in response to janette64

That sounds confusing. First off, don't be too worried. There's practically no way to actually delete an Apple ID or it's purchase history. You should be able to get to it back somehow. Secondly, that's likely something that you'll need to talk to a real person on the phone for since it likely requires you to explain that you need access on behalf of your son, (who probably just set some security questions or an email address that you didn't know he put in.) Just call the appropriate AppleCare phone line (800-APL-CARE in the USA, or see the link below for other countries) and tell them you want to talk about an iCloud account security question.

Phone Support: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

i have deleted my sons apple id and data from his old phone by accident as i thought i was resetting it for me to use and now he has lost everything on his new phone and his id etc does not work. Can someone please explain how i am able to retrieve

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.