Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Previously-saved Numbers file was showing as "not saved," and now cannot be located on my Mac or the Cloud. Is there a way to access it? Thank you!

I just had a Numbers worksheet open on my computer. As I closed it, I saw that next to the name of the file, it said "[Filename] - not saved" (too late to stop myself from closing it). There was no prompt asking me if I wanted to save the file. This was a file that I had previously saved on my computer. I can no longer locate it on my computer or in iCloud. Is there a way that I can find it? This was a critical file. Thank you for any help you can provide!

MacBook Air

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 2:37 PM

There are no replies.

Previously-saved Numbers file was showing as "not saved," and now cannot be located on my Mac or the Cloud. Is there a way to access it? Thank you!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.