Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal event was rejected by iCloud because quota has be exceeded

I really haven't be able to find a solution to this issue... it is causing iCal to operate extremely slow. I manage a lot of calendars, most are daily, some weekly, others monthly, but all have no end date (never). If I knew what to do... I've tried deleting some of the calendars by consolidating them into one event, but nothing seems to work to get the "triangle, with the exclamation point, next to iCloud, Calendars. Any assistance would be appreciated

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2), ICAL Version 5.0.1 (1547.4)

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 1:52 PM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2015 1:45 PM in response to meo0624

FOUND THE REASON FOR THIS, PLUS OTHER TIMES I'VE HAD ISSUES.... To help iCloud keep your information up to date, keep your data within the following limits: Calendars and Reminders Total number of calendars, events, and reminders: 25,000 Maximum combined number of calendars and reminder lists you can have: 100 Maximum size of all calendar and reminder data (not including attachments): 24 MB Maximum size of all event attachments: 300 MB Maximum size of a calendar event including attachments: 20 MB Maximum number of attachments per event: 20 Maximum number of attendees you can invite to an event: 300 Maximum number of people with whom you can share a private calendar: 100 Maximum number of characters in a reminder title: 100 Contacts Total number of contact cards: 25,000 Maximum size of a contact card: 256 KB Maximum size of a contact photo: 224 KB Maximum size of a contact group: 256 KB Maximum size of all contact cards: Card text: 24 MB Card photos: 100 MB Supported file types for a contact photo: JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF vCard import limits: Total number of vCards: 25,000 Maximum size of a vCard: 256 KB (photo + text) Maximum photo size for a vCard: 224 KB …

iCal event was rejected by iCloud because quota has be exceeded

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.