Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes wifi sync will not work!!

I have an iPhone 4s, it is updated with iOS 8.1.3, my iTunes is also fully updated (just did both today)

I've been having this issue for so long now, basically my phone charger broke so I have been using my JBL phone dock to charge my phone, well since I have been doing this I cannot back up or sync my phone to my itunes (I want to get my photos onto my computer, I always like to have those backed up)
I keep trying to sync my phone to my iTunes on my Windows 7 computer but it seems that my phone and iTunes cannot find each other... is there some setting I need to apply to my phone or my itunes to make this process work?

I seriously just tried to back it up about 2 hours ago, it was working but then all of a sudden ended before it was even half way finished with step 2 or 3!!
So fed up, I'm not able to go out and buy a charger right now and my dock has been working PERFECTLY for me so there is really no reason to buy one, there has to be a way to do it using my phone dock as my charger!

Hopefully someone can help, thank you!!

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.3, Windows 7

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 2:00 PM

1 reply

Itunes wifi sync will not work!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.