Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macbook does not work properly in new location. when i open safari or chrome i can get to maybe 1 website then it freezes, the pinqheel comes up and i cannot do anything. end up shutting doqn the computer. qorks fine at home.

My MacBook Pro works fine at home, but when I bring it to my new office and connect to WiFi wirelessly it is not working properly. I can open programs fine, but when I open Safari or Chrome, I can get to maybe 1 site, then it freezes up. I get the pinwheel and can't do anything. Can force quit, can't open system preferences, end up shutting down the computer. I've tried deleting the new wireless network and reloading it. Still not working.

Please help!!

MacBook Pro

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 2:12 PM

There are no replies.

macbook does not work properly in new location. when i open safari or chrome i can get to maybe 1 website then it freezes, the pinqheel comes up and i cannot do anything. end up shutting doqn the computer. qorks fine at home.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.