Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hide app purchase

I downloaded a bunch of free/cheap apps and now they're all uninstalled from my device but they're cluttering up my purchase history. How in gods name do I remove these from iTunes 12?!

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 2:03 PM

13 replies

Oct 4, 2015 12:53 AM in response to Syntastic

I had the same problem also but I finally worked out how to do it. You will notice in the apps the top left hand corner is rounded. If you move your mouse just above the rounded you will see a hand pointer appears. Then right click and the app will disappear. It does not ask you if you wish to hide it it just disappears. If you then go to your account and look in "Manage Hidden Apps" you will see it there as usual and you will be able to unhide it in the future if you wish. The only thing that needs to be fixed is for Apple to put the cross back so we can all see what we are doing!! And they should bring back the menu that pops up telling you what you have done and do you wish to go ahead. It took me all day to work this out LOL Extremely frustrating Apple!!

Hide app purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.