Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6 Plus heating and freezing iOS 8.1.3

Hello,

My iphone 6 plus 128gb on the last 3 days became to heat and freezing.

The freezing happens when I do a double click on home button, to change to another App opened. In this situation the IPhone freeze the screen (but if is playing music or podcast, they are continues playing) for 2 min approximately and begins to heat.

Anyone knows how fix this ???

I Already do a reset (home + power) in the device.

thanks in advance

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.3, 128 gb 7gb free space

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 3:28 PM

3 replies

Mar 5, 2015 8:35 AM in response to andresaragao

Howdy andresaragao,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

The article linked below provides information and troubleshooting tips that’ll resolve most issues like the one that you’ve described, where your iPhone 6 Plus intermittently stops responding when switching between apps.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

If your device doesn't respond when you press buttons

Your device might not return to the Home screen when you press the Home button, wake from sleep when you press the Sleep/Wake button, slide to unlock or power off, or it might appear frozen. Try these steps:

1. Restart your device.
  2. If it still doesn't respond, or if it doesn't turn back on, reset your device.

Get more help

If you still need help after trying the steps above, contact Apple Support.

Ciao,

-Jason

Mar 5, 2015 6:28 PM in response to Jason L

Hi Jason,

Thank you by your attention!

I follow the instructions (do a reset - not resolve my issue and after I do a restore in my device - too not resolve my issue). The last thing that I tried, was reset the all configurations without erase data, but this too not works.

In addition, I observed that the functions still works when I changing between Apps opened (through double click on home button). For example, notifications (I can see a notification appears when the system is unresponsive) and the Clock App shows the seconds pointer moving...

Do You know if this issue is happens with another persons?

Tks

Iphone 6 Plus heating and freezing iOS 8.1.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.