Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get the playlist on Itunes to copy to my Ipod in order. I have tried the copy to play button and it does not work. thanks.

How do I get the playlist on Itunes to copy to my Ipod in order. I have tried the copy to play button and it does not work. thanks.

iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 4:08 PM

2 replies

Mar 4, 2015 12:17 AM in response to LuvBebeForever

I Do not clearly understand but as far as i have understood that if you want your iTunes playlist added to your iPod nano or touch automatically then you have to delete the existing songs in your iPod device and then drag the whole playlist to your device.

And next time when you add a song to the particular playlist in your Mac or pc, it will automatically be copied to your device when you plug in via usb anytime.

Mar 4, 2015 8:30 PM in response to tiwarisharad

No that is not what I mean. I have playlists on i tunes that I add to my ipod. the songs are in a certain order like most played or abc. one play list will not copy over to the ipod with the most played songs at the top even thought that is how it is on itunes. it stays in abc order. I found a solution since I am tired of messing with this all the time and made it a smart list. that seems to work for now.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.