Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm in iPhone 5. I transfer photos to a Windows 7 PC, using the USB cable. Lately, the photos are appearing in Windows Explorer within monthly folders, with gibberish titles. The folder names will be 8 random letters and numeric characters. I ten

I'm in iPhone 5. I transfer photos to a Windows 7 PC, using the USB cable. Lately, the photos are appearing in Windows Explorer within monthly folders, with gibberish titles. The folder names will be 8 random letters and numeric characters. I tend to let photos build up, so there are about 2 years worth of these monthly folders… Between 20 and 25. This is a huge hassle… I'm unable to tell what months are in each folder, by the folder name.… Have to open each folder to see which month is in there. I want to be able to look at all the photos on the iPhone in one view, as I was able to in the past. How do I stop this foldering of photos, by months?? Thank you. BC

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 4:50 PM

1 reply

I'm in iPhone 5. I transfer photos to a Windows 7 PC, using the USB cable. Lately, the photos are appearing in Windows Explorer within monthly folders, with gibberish titles. The folder names will be 8 random letters and numeric characters. I ten

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.