Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photo app won't upload to twitter or facebook

Since upgrading to iphone 6 and ios 8, I can no longer tweet photos direct from the photo app as I used to on my old 5 (still running the older ios). It says "cannot send tweet because the connection to twitter failed". The photo app isn't connecting to the twitter and facebook apps, but has no problem messaging and emailing. Can access photos from the twitter app, but not the other way around anymore. Hoping I just have some new restriction set somewhere that I can't find, and someone here can tell me how to fix this. Thanks 😎

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 5:31 PM

3 replies

Mar 5, 2015 10:33 AM in response to toyfish

Hi there toyfish,

I understand that you are seeing an error when attempting to send photos from your Photos app to third party applications with the built-in share functions. The first troubleshooting step I would like to recommend to you for this issue will be to simply restart your phone using the steps in this article:

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201559

Take care, and thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Braden

photo app won't upload to twitter or facebook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.