Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I move all my playlists to another computer through home sharing permanently

I Am changing my main desktop computer to a newer version. I want to make the new pc my main iTunes computer. I want to be able to download all my music and playlists through home sharing onto new computer and am not sure how. New computer is running windows 7 old computer is windows xp.

Windows 7-OTHER

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 9:43 PM

1 reply

Mar 5, 2015 11:20 AM in response to 03glideride

Hello 03glideride,

I understand you have a new Windows 7 computer and you want to move your iTunes Library from your old PC to the new one. The resource below explains how to do this.

Since you have the old computer with you, my recommendation is to follow the "Use an external drive" section in the article to make a backup of your iTunes Library, then move it to your new machine.

How to move your iTunes library to a new computer - Apple Support
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204318

Cheers,

Judy

How can I move all my playlists to another computer through home sharing permanently

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.