Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

For an Imac, when I open a web site, no pictures will open. The rest of the page seems fine. Any ideas?

I have an iMac with Safari 6.1.6. Just today when I open a web page, no pictures will load. The rest of the web page seems fine. Just no pictures on every web site. I have tried emptying the cache & rebooting. Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you. Marc.

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2011), Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 4:37 PM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2015 8:10 AM in response to marcsha17

Problem solved from a problem created by me. When I first got my computer, a friend helped me set it up. Where the Apple logo is on the top, he activated something called "Develop" which has a drop down box. One of the choices is "empty caches". Another choice is "disable pictures". Guess which one I hit? So, now everything is working fine. Thanks to all.

For an Imac, when I open a web site, no pictures will open. The rest of the page seems fine. Any ideas?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.