Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i got a message saying I had changed my security question dated tomorrow, how could that be?

I have a macbook from 2010. somehow when trying to download an app from the itunes store, I must have answered both my password and my security questions wrong because they locked my account. I sent a message to support and finally got a message back that said It had to do with security. Since I no longer have apple care they told me I would be changed $30 for the call. I then tried to changed both the password and the security question and was sent back a message saying I changed the password, dated tomorrow. I had to change the security and password questions twice before it accepted them and now I'm not sure which they accepted, especially since it said that the changes were made on March 4 when it is only March 3. I have a Macbook 2.26 Ghz Intel core 2 duo and 2G 1067 MHz DDR3. My OS is Version 10.6.8. All of this just to download an app which didn't go through and then I had to change my user name to use this. Has anyone else had any of these problems?

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6)

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 6:30 PM

There are no replies.

i got a message saying I had changed my security question dated tomorrow, how could that be?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.