Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a 32GB ipad, Model A 1458 that just turned off! I just have a black screen! I have tried pressing the Home button and the on/off button at the same time for over a minute! I also have tried charging it, but no response either! Help please!

I have a 32 GB iPad, Model A1458 that just turned off! I know the battery was around 50% when it turned off, but have tried plugging it in to charge, but no response when I plug it in! I have also tried pressing the Home button and the on/off button at the same time for over a minute and no response, just a black screen! Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated!

32GB ipad

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 8:42 PM

1 reply

I have a 32GB ipad, Model A 1458 that just turned off! I just have a black screen! I have tried pressing the Home button and the on/off button at the same time for over a minute! I also have tried charging it, but no response either! Help please!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.