Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Export Photo

Trying to export photos tonight and getting the following error message:

User uploaded file

so I tried exporting a different photo from a different album and got the same error message.

The path referenced in the screen shot is not the path I'm specifying when trying to export. I'm trying to export to the desktop, but the error message keeps referring to this other path.

Now, iPhoto has crashed a couple of times over the weekend, and when I woke my computer up this afternoon I noticed that it had crashed again. I've since run the database repair on it, but it doesn't seem to be helping this problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 7:15 PM

3 replies

Mar 3, 2015 8:29 PM in response to Jeff Brewer

That could mean, that the original file you are trying to export cannot be processed.

Check the original by selecting the photo in iPhoto and use the command "File > Reveal in Finder > Original".

Check, if the original is in the folder where you expect it to be and try to open it in Preview. Then try to export it from Preview. Does that work?

Can't Export Photo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.