Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone6 shell buckle

My iphone6 bought from last November, always use the mobile phone protectivesleeve, never put pants pocket, never pressure, collision. However, I suddenly found that the deformation of the iphone a few days ago !!!!!!

It is hard to beleive that i always protect the mobile phone carefully, why still buckly even never accident happen???

So, I go to the Local repair center of Apple, but the staff told me that all hardware buckly must be Physical damage, no repair, no compensation, and no replacement !!!!

I hard to accetable this answer. There is no evidence of case, and determine the human factors make the phone bending deformation, which is not reasonable!!!

And Iam also search for related many critics, indeed iphone6 is easy deformation, Hope the Apply can give treatment as soon as possible, do not deceive consumers, and lead the consumers to lose trust and confidence in the Apple Corp.

Thanks, looking forward your quick feedback!!!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 9:31 PM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2015 6:37 AM in response to RainDeng

You are not talking to Apple here. This is just a community of iPhone users trying to help with technical issues. If the Apple Store staff informed you that there was physical damage the only thing you can do is try to explain to them what you have stated here. However, an iPhone is not going to simply buckle with no force ever being applied. Even where you state that the iPhone 6 is easy to deform, those are from people that had some sort of force applied to it. My guess is that at some time your iPhone has been in a pocket, a bag, or someplace to carry it. No one can hold their iPhone in their hand all day. There is a chance that upon putting it in some bag or pocket at some point some undue force was applied and caused the issue.

iphone6 shell buckle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.