Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After seeing how far the iPhone date goes in the setting, I got a text and it shows 1/1/38 on the main messages screen yet others show the normal time and date. How can it be fixed without deleted the texts between me and this person?

I'm hoping it can be fixed without having to delete the messages between me and this person. iv tried to go into the messaging settings and delete texts older than A year but it still shows 1/1/38 on the main messaging screen where you find all your messages. Everyone else's messages show the correct time/date. It's just this one particular person. I was simply curious to see how far back the iphone date goes in the settings, and I realize now how bad I messed up with it. nothings broken with the phone, but this will constantly bother me everytime I see it. If you can help, thanks!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 9:22 PM

There are no replies.

After seeing how far the iPhone date goes in the setting, I got a text and it shows 1/1/38 on the main messages screen yet others show the normal time and date. How can it be fixed without deleted the texts between me and this person?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.