Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove an app from download list in app store.

I made the mistake of signing up for the new photos app for the mac, not realizing I would have to also install the beta for the Yosemite update. I think I better not do this but I have the app siting in my app store updates list. Can I remove the app without downloading it? Or should I download it and then just trash it? I was willing to deal with a potentially unstable photo app but do not want to have an unstable OS. (Maybe you can tell I am not the most experienced user here).

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 11:38 PM

4 replies

Mar 6, 2015 7:44 AM in response to JMHat

thank you for your replies. yes I do use time machine! My problem is that i recently installed parallels and run some windows financial programs and don't want to risk impairing the virtual machine functions. i guess I need to go over to the parallels people and ask them--. Sounds like the worst that could happen is I would learn how to re-install using time machine.

How do I remove an app from download list in app store.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.