Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud contact not loading on my iphone 5s

suddenly all of ma contact disappeared so i chose from setting to load ma contact again from icloud but its not working , any help

iPhone 5s, iOS 8

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 11:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 11:32 AM

Hey Willi elm,

Thanks for the question. If I understand correctly, you are not seeing your iCloud contacts. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

Get help using iCloud Contacts - Apple Support

your contacts might be duplicated or might not show up at all.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a good one,

Mario

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2015 11:32 AM in response to willi elm

Hey Willi elm,

Thanks for the question. If I understand correctly, you are not seeing your iCloud contacts. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

Get help using iCloud Contacts - Apple Support

your contacts might be duplicated or might not show up at all.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a good one,

Mario

Mar 5, 2015 12:31 PM in response to mario49

Thanks Mario a lot

but what's going on with ma 5s is super crazy first I can see all of my contact in iCloud very normal but not on my iPhone so I logge out then in and the same close contacts on iCloud and reopen it again and nothing so I restored ma phone and finally works but today suddenly am phone logged out from iCloud and all ma emails so really I don't know whats the wrong !!!!!!!!

icloud contact not loading on my iphone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.