Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i am not able to watch smartcric app in iphone 5s, it shows black screen , can any one help how to solve

Hi

I am not able to watch the live cricket streaming play in IOS, with the smartcric app, which is working fine in previous , but i dont know why from the past 2 days the play is not running from my iphone 5s.where it works fine in android phones

i am provdiing the screen shot which is usefull..

User uploaded file

Hi

I am not able to watch the live play in ios, with the smartcric app, which is working fine previous , but i dont know why from the past 2 days the play is not running from my iphone 5s.

i am provdiing the screen shot which is usefull..

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 4:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 4:28 AM

Did you try to reset the phone by holding the sleep and home button for about 10sec, until the Appel logo comes back again? You will not lose data by resetting.

If this does not help, try to delete the app and install it again.

18 replies

Mar 4, 2015 2:40 PM in response to Slan777

I have emailed the admin number of times in past 2 days. Let aside receiving any response, I have not even received any acknowledgement email stating they have received a query and when they anticipate to address the same. I have posted on their fb page but they are busy updating their status instead of fixing the bug.

Hard luck and perhaps would be a good idea to move on and look for other website. However, I would still be keen to know if anyone manages to find a way out.

cheers,

HP

Mar 5, 2015 1:59 AM in response to Ingo2711

I have tried all the option, but its vain, even i have tried all my friends iphones , ipad, its only working in android phone, but not in iphones. i have reset network setting , i have restored 2 times of my iphone .. but dam disgusting. dont exactly the problem .. so waiting for the soluting..

Hope apple people will solve the problem asap ..

Thanks,

N Nagendra

Mar 8, 2015 9:34 PM in response to Nagendra925

To Nagendra925,

Yeah it ***, I have the same problem. The first 2 weeks of the WC, fine, then all of a sudden from last week up to now, that same black screen with a play button. Nothing works. However, I bring great news. You can still watch the games. First, download the Puffin (free) browser onto your iphone. Then through that, go to www.watchcric.net and watch the games. It works! I'm watching England vs Bangladesh right now. The Puffin free version is only good for 2 weeks, then u must pay. To get around this, you can just delete it and sign up again with another email address-no worries, bro!

i am not able to watch smartcric app in iphone 5s, it shows black screen , can any one help how to solve

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.