Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recommended Mac Mini (Late 2014) Displays

Just purchased the Mac Mini (Late 2014) with Yosemite (latest version).

I need to purchase two displays, one connected to the HDMI port, another connected to the Thunderbolt 2 port.

Does anyone have any recommendations for displays that would suit my set up?

I will be using the displays for working in Pro Tools. One display for the edit workstation, another to watch the movie on.

Cheers,

Lou.

Mac mini (Late 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 4:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 5:12 AM

Displays are personal decisions and really depend on your price point but I do like the Dell UltraSharp monitors - of course 2 of those puppies will cost as much as - or more than - your mini.

4 replies

Mar 4, 2015 6:20 AM in response to Macintosh Lou

🙂 I should have added I always recommend getting a display that you've seen in action. What gets a good review isn't necessarily a good display for you. I must admit that more than once I've visited a big box store and then checked out online prices and ordered elsewhere - if the big box didn't honor the low price I found. Do check out other Dell displays (though avoid their lowest end models). Dell has some very good displays in the $150-$200 range (or lower if you catch a good sale).

Recommended Mac Mini (Late 2014) Displays

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.