Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i purchased an album and one song has not downloaded

i purchased an album and one song has not downloaded.there is nothing waiting to download and when i try to purchase the song it is highlighted in blue and says it is already purchased

iPhone 4S, Windows 7

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 3:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 4:03 AM

If you are doing it on your phone then see if it shows in the Purchased tab in the iTunes store app for downloading ; if doing it on your computer's iTunes then go to the Purchased section : click on Purchased under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage, or on the current version of iTunes click on your id towards the top right of the iTunes screen and then Purchased on the popup

User uploaded file

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2015 4:03 AM in response to collin68

If you are doing it on your phone then see if it shows in the Purchased tab in the iTunes store app for downloading ; if doing it on your computer's iTunes then go to the Purchased section : click on Purchased under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage, or on the current version of iTunes click on your id towards the top right of the iTunes screen and then Purchased on the popup

User uploaded file

Mar 4, 2015 4:22 AM in response to collin68

Are you doing this on your phone or computer's iTunes ?

If your phone then try turning Settings > iTunes & App Store > Music (under the 'show all' heading) 'on' and see if the track then show in the Music app with a cloud icon against it for downloading. If your computer then tick the 'shows iTunes purchases in the cloud' tickbox on the Store tab in Edit > Preferences (iTunes > Preferences on a Mac) and see if it then shows in the Music part of your library with a cloud icon against it for downloading.

Mar 4, 2015 4:42 AM in response to collin68

Check to see if you've hidden it from the cloud : iTunes Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases - Apple Support

And you've search your phone/iTunes library to see if it is downloaded - some albums have tracks which not labelled the same as the rest of the tracks on the album, so when downloaded they potentially show on their own and not with the rest of the album

Mar 4, 2015 5:07 AM in response to collin68

And you've search your library for the track by its name ?

If you want to contact iTune Support then you can do so via the 'report a problem' page : http://reportaproblem.apple.com

Or you can try contacting iTunes Support via this page : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

i purchased an album and one song has not downloaded

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.