Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad 3 No Front Camera No Volume Bar

after i update my ipad to ios 8.1.3 i notice that the front camera is stock and its not working and the volume bar is missing. i try to resetting it but nothing happens..

Apple Please Fix Thix Issue Thanks..hoping you will release a new system update to fix this..

Ipad 3 64GB White-OTHER, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 5:05 AM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2015 7:01 AM in response to johnveefrombaguio

Your problem has nothing to do with iOS 8.1.3 so don't wait for any fix from Apple.

Try the standard troubleshooting steps in this order:

Restart: Press On/Off button until the Slide to Power Off slider appears, select Slide to Power Off and, after It shuts down, press the On/Off button until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Press the Home and On/Off buttons at the same time and hold them until the Apple logo appears (about 10-15 seconds). No data will be lost.

Restore: Connect your iPad to iTunes on your computer, backup, and then select Restore to Factory.

See here: Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings ...

If none of these work your iPad may have developed a hardware problem. Contact Apple Support: Contact Us

Ipad 3 No Front Camera No Volume Bar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.