Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New IOS/Exchange bug with Calendar (time change only)

I've found a new bug that effects event display in the calendar. I'm using the latest IOS on iPhone and iPad, and am going to confirm the error with other users in my office.

Users have a shared calendar for our recording studios that is on an Exchange server. We have created an event on the Mac that is ALL DAY on March 8, the day we change our clocks 'ahead'. This event on ALL IOS devices shows as being from 12:00AM - 12:00AM with a 24-hour bar.

If we go to the Mac and move this event to ANY OTHER DAY, all IOS devices now show it as an ALL DAY event without start/end time.

Moving the event back to March 8 but to a calendar synched to iCloud account keeps it as ALL DAY. Moving back to ANY Exchange account brings the error back showing the 24-hour bar.

Can anyone else confirm this? Thanks...

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 7:28 AM

There are no replies.

New IOS/Exchange bug with Calendar (time change only)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.