Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought 2 iphones and by mistake registered both with same icloud acc. Now its causing problems with memory as the media and info in one phone gets transferred to other. Can i now have different acc for my each phone ?

I want 2 different i cloud accounts for my 2 i phones (i phone 5s, i phone 5c). By mistake i have registered both with 1 account. Can i get some help?

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 9:01 AM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2015 9:04 AM in response to S Bharatheeyan

Well, a different iCloud account requires a different Apple ID. So, you would have to set up a new Apple ID, then create an iCloud account for that Apple ID. Then you would sign out of iCloud on one of phones and then sign on with the new Apple ID/iCloud account:

Apple - My Apple ID

Creating an iCloud account: Frequently Asked Questions - Apple Support

Cheers,

GB

I bought 2 iphones and by mistake registered both with same icloud acc. Now its causing problems with memory as the media and info in one phone gets transferred to other. Can i now have different acc for my each phone ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.