Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can sign into iCloud but can't remember the answers to my security questions and the link for a password reset it my old work email and I don't work there any more and don't want to contact them!! Help.

Want to change me password for my Apple ID on I cloud. I am doing this on my Mac but going into I cloud on Safari. I can sign in ok, but when I go to password change, it wants me to answer 2 security questions, I don't know the answers to these. Then it says if I don't know the answers, it will send me a link to and email address. The email address they want to send the link to is my old work email and I don't want them to send an email there and I don't want to have to contact my old place of work. Help please!!!

Mac Book Pro

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 6:31 AM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2015 1:26 PM in response to WoolieJumper

in that case you need the help of Apple Support.- only they will be able to help you. See this webpage on how to contact Apple Support in your country: There are either telephone umbers given or an email form:

Apple ID: Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security

Explain, that you need help with an account security problem.

You can also try to email the iTunes Support using this form: https://ssl.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

I can sign into iCloud but can't remember the answers to my security questions and the link for a password reset it my old work email and I don't work there any more and don't want to contact them!! Help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.