Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

if i have warranty on an iphone 5s and i drop him in water cand i change him?if yes can you please tell me a price?

if i have warranty cand i change my iphone 5s if i drop him in water?i am from romania,here we don't have an official apple store,where is the nearest apple store to my country?

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 8:05 AM

The warranty does not cover accidental damage such as dropping the iPhone in water.

You can probably get an out of warranty replacement for a reduced price. If there are no Apple Stores in Romania, you can contact an Apple authorised reseller or the carrier that sold you the iPhone.

11 replies

Mar 4, 2015 10:33 AM in response to adrian patras

Assuming you purchased the iPhone in either the EU or Romania from an Authorised source ,then you choices are as follows......

Use your Carrier for an Out of warranty exchange ,your only choice in Romania

My iPhone is not eligible for warranty service. What are my service options?

There are two service options for iPhones that are not eligible for warranty service:

1. Battery Replacement Service

If your iPhone requires service due to the battery’s diminished ability to hold an electrical charge and it is not covered under Apple's warranty or statutory consumer rights, please contact your carrier.
  2. Out-of-Warranty Service

Please contact your carrier for Out-of-Warranty Service Options.

Take to an Apple retail Store genius bar in any other EU country where Apple have Retail stores for an out of warranty exchange

the price in Euros is 249

Carriers can set their own price if that is your only option

if i have warranty on an iphone 5s and i drop him in water cand i change him?if yes can you please tell me a price?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.