Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

due to wrong PW input my Ipad is disabled. Never set up on itunes and do not have ICloud account. How can I enable it to save my data?

Due to wrong PW input my Ipad is disbaled. never set up on ITunes and do not have Icloud account. How can I enable it and save my data?

iPad, iOS 8.0.2

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 8:09 AM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2015 9:08 AM in response to p03angel231

If it's disabled then it's too late to take a backup or to copy any content off it, you will have to connect it to a computer's iTunes and reset it back to factory defaults : Forgot passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

After you've reset it, what you can redownload for free from the stores will show in the Purchased tabs in the iTunes, App Store and iBooks apps.

due to wrong PW input my Ipad is disabled. Never set up on itunes and do not have ICloud account. How can I enable it to save my data?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.