Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get recent call back( because of changing apple password )

I use iphone 5 and ipad2

all devices use same apple id

I change apple id(password) on ipad

my recent calls in iphone are lost but i cant remember one important number

How get recent call back ? i sign in my apple id on my iphone too but it not work.

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 8:26 AM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2015 9:54 AM in response to Dewringmaster

If you have previously employed Create and delete iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch backups in iTunes - Apple Support, then restoring using iTunes should do the trick.

From the above article (emphasis is mine):

What iTunes backs up

• SNIP
  • Contacts* and Contact Favorites. (You should regularly sync your contacts to a computer or cloud service, such as iCloud.)
  • SNIP

*Your contacts are part of the backup to preserve recent calls and favorites lists. To avoid any potential contact data loss, back up your contacts to a supported personal information manager (PIM) or another cloud-based service (such as Gmail or Microsoft Exchange). You can also make a copy of contacts that are in iCloud. Learn about backups in iCloud.

ÇÇÇ

How to get recent call back( because of changing apple password )

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.