Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my nano stays on the same song, won't change auto.?

I have to manually change the song, or it will stay on that same song. It's 2 years old this past Christmas.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

iPod nano

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 8:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2015 1:50 PM

Howdy Paula1147,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

From your post I see that you have to manually change the song on your iPod nano, or else it repeats the same song over and over. This behavior looks like you may have the repeat songs option enabled on your iPod. To turn it off, tap the Now Playing screen, and then tap the repeat arrows to turn off the option. More information on the playback on your iPod nano can be found on page 19 in the user manual linked to below.

iPod nano (7th generation) - User Guide

Take care,

Alex H.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2015 1:50 PM in response to Paula1147

Howdy Paula1147,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

From your post I see that you have to manually change the song on your iPod nano, or else it repeats the same song over and over. This behavior looks like you may have the repeat songs option enabled on your iPod. To turn it off, tap the Now Playing screen, and then tap the repeat arrows to turn off the option. More information on the playback on your iPod nano can be found on page 19 in the user manual linked to below.

iPod nano (7th generation) - User Guide

Take care,

Alex H.

my nano stays on the same song, won't change auto.?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.