Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problems with questionmark, equel sign and enter/return button

Hi,

I recently spilled an itsby bitsy portion of water in to my keyboard. This however, was enough to put my return button out of buisness - semingly. Because, when I boot up my computer that enoying sound when somebody is holding in a button they really shouldent start and first stop when I press escape. So apparently the return-button is being held down - only not by me. This have led me to belive it might still be saveably - what do u guys think..

For the time being I am using my alt key as my return-buttom until next month where I can afford to get my keyboard fixed, however now I cant type quesitonmarks or equel signs. When showing the keyboard on screen I can see that the + and the 0 changes to the two different keys when holding down shift, and I know I can press them when shift is not being held down, so I cant figure out the problem.

My mac is a 2010 white macbook.

Best Regards

MacBook

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 9:37 AM

There are no replies.

problems with questionmark, equel sign and enter/return button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.