Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to log in to iCloud it tells me I have to verify my email and says it sends me an email, but I never get it. How do I access the iCloud?

When I try to log in to iCloud it tells me I have to verify my email and says it sends me an email, but I never get it. How do I access the iCloud? I am using a PC, not an Apple product. If I enter my rescue email it tells me I can't use that one. HELP.

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 10:38 AM

1 reply

Mar 5, 2015 2:15 PM in response to coplaw

Hi coplaw,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with iCloud. If you are having issues verifying your email for iCloud, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following articles helpful:

I can't sign in to iCloud on my Mac due to an alert stating that my email address has not been verified.

If you can't sign in due to the alert “Account not verified - Check your email for instructions for verifying your account”:

1. Close and reopen iCloud preferences before attempting to sign in to iCloud again.
  2. If that does not resolve the issue, check your email folder and Junk folder for a verification email sent from Apple.
  3. If there is no verification email in your email folder or Junk folder, click the Resend Verification Email button in iCloud preferences.

iCloud: Account troubleshooting - Apple Support

If you didn't receive your verification or reset email - Apple Support

Regards,

- Brenden

When I try to log in to iCloud it tells me I have to verify my email and says it sends me an email, but I never get it. How do I access the iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.