Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 email receive problems

Hello, for the lsat 6 months (since I got my iPhone 6) I am havine terrible email issues. Once every 5 to 7 days both my outlook and pop3 iPhone emails stop working. Nothing is downloaded. The "wheel" spins on my email accounts but no mail arrives. Usually, after a while, the email header will download but not the body of the email. If I reset my phone and then press the mail button, it will work - once. I then need to reset the phone again for it to work a second time This happens to both my outlook and pop email. If I wait for 2 or 3 days the problem will clear up on its own. Or, if I delete my mail accounts and reinstall it will work for another 5 to 6 days. During the times that my iPhone email is not working, my iPad Air email (same email accounts) works great - with no issues - ever.

Thanks for your help!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 10:48 AM

There are no replies.

iPhone 6 email receive problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.