Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone itunes store showing no content

My iPhone's iTunes store is showing no content other than advertisement of iTunes U app. Have i applied any settings or anything else

Thanks to Community in Advance.User uploaded file

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.2, I want to view movies, tv shows.

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 11:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 12:53 PM

What country are you in ? Media (music, films, TV shows) are not available in al countries from iTunes, some countries only have apps (from the App Store), podcasts (Podcasts app), and iTunes U - if you are in such a country then what you are seeing in the iTunes store is all that you will see, you will not be able to download music, films, TV shows from iTunes.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2015 12:53 PM in response to Sufyandroid

What country are you in ? Media (music, films, TV shows) are not available in al countries from iTunes, some countries only have apps (from the App Store), podcasts (Podcasts app), and iTunes U - if you are in such a country then what you are seeing in the iTunes store is all that you will see, you will not be able to download music, films, TV shows from iTunes.

iPhone itunes store showing no content

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.