Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

La actualización no está disponible con este ID de Apple

Desde que actualicé a Yosemite no puedo descargar la actualización ni de IPhoto ni de IMovie. Al hacerlo me sale la siguiente leyenda: "La actualización no está disponible con este ID de Apple". Como soluciono este tema? Gracias!

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 11:37 AM

4 replies

Mar 4, 2015 11:58 AM in response to Old Toad

Hola Old Toad. La unica modificación que hice es cambiar el EMAIL dentro del mismo ID APPLE. Mi Apple ID and Primary Email Address original lo edité en el "Manage your Apple ID" y lo convertí en mi Alternate Email Addresses. Cargúe como Apple ID and Primary Email Address una nueva dirección mía de email. Pero entiendo que es la misma cuenta de APPLE solo fue editada.

Mar 4, 2015 12:08 PM in response to sasu022

Hello Old Toad. The only modification I did was change the EMAIL within the same ID APPLE. My Apple ID and Primary Email Address Original edited it in the "Manage your Apple ID" and made it my Alternate Email Addresses. Load as Apple ID and Primary Email Address from my new email address. But I understand that is the same account APPLE single was released.

Contact the App Store support personnel via this website: http://www.apple.com/support/mac/app-store/

La actualización no está disponible con este ID de Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.