Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery drain

I have had my iPhone 5c for over a year now. I updated it to IOS 8.1.2 and noticed a dramatic battery drain, this was going on for a while so I tried all the battery saving tips, closing apps down, turning auto brightness off, pretty much everything you could do to save battery and nothing was working, when I charged my phone it would sometimes get hot. My battery life could last about 8 hours, i could have it charged at 100% leave it overnight and the battery would be at 10-20% whereas before the update I could easily go a day without charging my phone, I only have a few apps, mostly social media, spotifty. When the 8.1.3 update came I thought this would help, no luck unfortunately. I changed my battery and that didn't help either, I heard you should re calibrate and i'm in the process of doing this but has anyone had any problems similar to this and any solutions??

Thanks.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 10:11 AM

2 replies

battery drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.