Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nike+ Shuffle Playlist 7th Gen Nano

I had my Nano set up so that whenever I chose a playlist within Nike+ for a workout, it would automatically shuffle that playlist during the workout. I had to reset my Nano the other day due to an issue, and now I can only get it to play a playlist in order and can not figure out how to get it to auto shuffle again. The Nike+ website says just to start the list, shuffle it, then use Now Playing. I want to avoid these extra steps however as I know I've had it working correctly in the past. Anyone know what I need to do?

iPod nano, 7th Generation

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 11:53 AM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2015 4:39 PM in response to Splurch

So I figured it out. For the next person that has this problem, this is what you do. Start the playlist, bring up the playlist dialogue box by tapping on the album image to bring up the quick menu that has song time, repeat, genius, loop etc. Click the randomize arrows here, click next a few times just to make sure it is set right. Now when you use that playlist when running it it play the first song automatically, but all after that will be randomized.

Nike+ Shuffle Playlist 7th Gen Nano

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.