Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it normal for the camera to be buzzy?

Hi all,

I've had my iPhone 6 for about a month now. Today as I opened the camera to take pictures of notes I noticed that the camera was very buzzy. There were very visible buzzy lines showing on screen similar to when trying to take a picture of a computer screen or TV screen.

However all was normal when the camera came in focus.

is this normal?

I took a picture but I'm not to sure why it is not attaching. Until I can put a picture up, what do you all think?

Thanks everyone.

iPhone 6

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 11:53 AM

1 reply

Mar 5, 2015 2:35 PM in response to jtakeda

Hey jtakeda,

Thanks for the question. If I understand correctly, when you open the camera App the image is not clear and is distorted. It works normally when focused. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

Get help with the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1. Force the app to close, then open the Camera app again.
  2. Restart your device, then open the Camera app again.
  3. If your device has a front and rear camera, try both cameras by tapping User uploaded file (camera swap icon). If you see the closed lens or black screen on only one camera, take your device to an Apple Retail Store or Authorized Service Provider for more help.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a good one,

Mario

Is it normal for the camera to be buzzy?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.